- Linda Sonnier – program director
- Began teaching at BPCC in 2008 in the Certificate of Technical Studies – Construction Technology program. Developed AAS degree program (two years, 63 hours), TCA in Construction Readiness (12 hours, one semester), and TCA in Construction Entrepreneurship (nine hours, 11 months).
Linda holds a bachelor of Architecture Degree from Louisiana Tech. Previously, she worked for 28 years experience in design and construction.
- Trence McCoy – adjunct, safety curriculum
- Teaches our OSHA 30 hour construction safety course along with general safety in a three hour format, and the same course in a two hour format for our Entrepreneurship TCA. Has multiple OSHA trainer certifications.
- Richard Jones – adjunct, intern coordinator, estimating, management curriculum
- Currently teaches our construction internship class. Serves as the head of the Army Corps of Engineers for North Louisiana, South Arkansas, and West Mississippi. Richard has masters degrees in computer science and civil engineering.
- Ed Chopin – assistant professor, technical education
Ed currently teaches construction 160, Construction Graphics as part of his full-time teaching load in Engineering Graphics.
- Shelby Taylor – adjunct, technical education
Teaches two courses in Building Information Modeling (B I M) for the construction program and the cad drafting program. Shelby holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Interior Design from Louisiana Tech, is an associate at SMBB Architects, and has many years experience in design and construction.
- Joey French – adjunct, engineering curriculum
Has taught Surveying in the program since program inception. Now teaches both Surveying with lab, and Statics and Strength of Materials. Joey holds a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from Louisiana Tech.