How Do I Pay for My Degree?

  • BPCC Financial Aid Office – Student Loans and Pell Grants
    You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as the first step in determining your eligibility for the federal Pell grant and/or student loans. Please visit the BPCC Financial Aid How to Apply web page by clicking on this link. The "How to Apply" site includes links to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as well as good advice and guidance on the application and approval process for financial aid. Academic Scholarship information is also available.
  • BPCC Foundation
    For foundation scholarship criteria and procedures please visit the BPCC Foundation website at
  • BPCC Third Party Award
    Bossier Parish Community College accepts "third party financial aid" which are presented to the College in the common form of a business and industry agreement with an employee for tuition reimbursement. These agreements serve as a method of payment for students. To be eligible for third party financial aid, students must present a letter from an employer/agency on company letterhead stating the company will pay a bill from Bossier Parish Community College for tuition and fees. The company will be billed at the beginning of the semester, unless otherwise specified by the company, for the balance on a student's account. At this time, Bossier Parish Community College does not accept letters from employers with stipulations about which tuition and fees will be paid. For questions about BPCC's company tuition reimbursement policy, Human Resources Directors are encouraged to contact Ms. Vicki Temple, Director of Financial Aid, at or 318-678-6349.