BPCC Talent Show Rules and Regulations
- Acts requiring more than 12 FEET of ceiling height will not be allowed.
Acts will be allotted no more than FIVE (5) MINUTES to perform.
Acts will be PENALIZED if time is exceeded.
- Acts MUST contain at least one (1) currently-enrolled BPCC student.
- Participants may only perform ONE time during the show. Any participant who participates in more than one performance will disqualify BOTH acts.
- NO profanity or vulgar lyrics in any vocal performance or dance music.
This is a family show!!!
- NO nudity allowed! Keep attire at a respectable and tasteful level.
NO alcohol, tobacco, or drug advertisements are to be shown on any clothing.
- NO pyrotechnics, open flames or any other dangerous additions.
Sound Technician and microphone(s) will be provided. YOU must provide your own CD music, taped music, instruments, props, keyboard, etc., if needed.
EVERY participant should attend one interest meeting.
EVERY participant MUST attend the rehearsal.
Winners should allow at least 3 WEEKS for prize checks to be disbursed.
NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THESE RULES!
Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Talent Show organizers.