- Instructors are here to help students, but they will not revise nor edit essays for students. Students will receive feedback based on the top three concerns they have checked on their appointment agreement. Students are responsible for including or not including any comments or suggestions the instructor makes. Before their appointment, students must sign the appointment agreement indicating that they understand and acknowledge that, in the end, they are responsible for revising and editing their essay.
- No food or drink is allowed in the lab.
- Cell phones must be placed on silent.
- Students must present a photo ID at the time of their appointment.
- If a student is more than ten minutes late, he/she may have to reschedule.