Active Duty Tuition Assistance

Members of the military using tuition assistance are required to have a TA Briefing through the local military installation.

Please contact your TA advisor at to find out when the briefings are being offered and to request an appointment.

When a military member loads their coursework into the portal and TA approves the coursework submitted, please bring the approved TA letter to the business office in Building F on the BPCC Campus for processing.

Bossier Parish Community College waives student fees that TA does not pay.

This does not to include course fees, certification fees, licensing fees or books.

See also...