Order Military Transcripts

If you have served in the Armed Forces or are currently serving, you have a military transcript on file through your branch of service.

Students enrolled in college using the GI Bill® are required to have an official copy of a military transcript sent to the college for your records.

If you have an unofficial copy, you may bring it to your advisor for college credit assessment, however, a sealed official copy should be sent directly to the admissions office at:

Bossier Parish Community College
Attn: Admissions/Transcripts
6220 East Texas Street
Bossier City, LA 71111