Changing Schools

Are you coming to BPCC from another school?

Did you use your GI Bill® benefits at that school?

If you have attended another school using your GI Bill® and then transferred your degree program to BPCC, please notify the VA by completing a “Request for Change of Program or Place of Training”

You can complete this form electronically by logging into your e-benefits account under forms or you can complete the PDF form below and fax it to the VA at 918-781-7863.

  • If you are the veteran or military member complete the following: VA Form 22-1995PDF File
  • If you are a dependent using a veteran’s benefits, complete the following: VA Form 22-5495PDF File