Bossier Parish Community College/Barksdale Air Force Base National Test Center
BPCC’s Testing Center operates an on-base Military National Test Center for DANTES-funded credit-by-examination testing. The Testing Center also operates an on-base Military Pearson VUE Test Center. The National Test Center is located in BAFB’s Education Building, Room 101.
CLEP and DSST Exams
Who is Eligible for DANTES-Funded Exams?
- All active duty military are allowed one attempt per exam title. Both the registration fee and the delivery fee are paid by DANTES.
- Veterans may be eligible for reimbursement from the Veterans Administration.
- Spouses and civilian employees of Air Force Reserve, Air National Guard, Army National Guard, Army Reserve and Coast Guard may be eligible for partial funding.
- Contact DANTES at 850-452-1111 for questions about eligibility.
How to Register for CLEP and DSST Exams
- Before you register for an exam, talk with your academic advisor, review DANTES’ policies, and thoroughly prepare for your exam.
- Go to www.bpcc.edu/testingcenter to view links to CLEP and DSST websites. When you are ready to schedule your exam select Register to Test at BAFB NTC.
Information Technology Certifications
Whether you register for an on-base IT certification course offered by BPCC’s Division of Technology, Engineering and Mathematics or complete an IT course elsewhere, BPCC‘s Testing Center provides an on-base Pearson VUE Test Center.
How to Register for Information Technology Exams
- If you register for an IT certification course delivered by a BPCC instructor, your instructor will tell you how to register for your certification exam. Information about IT certification courses offered by BPCC is available at www.bpcc.edu/bafb.
- If you have a Pearson VUE exam voucher and only need to schedule an exam, go to https://wsr.pearsonvue.com/military, locate BPCC’s BAFB National Test Center, sign up for a Pearson VUE account (user name and password), and schedule your exam using your exam voucher.
- Military members who need more information about scheduling a Pearson VUE exam should go to https://wsr.pearsonvue.com/military/register/video or call the Testing Center.
Other Test Services
At BPCC’s Main Campus, the Testing Center offers additional academic and workforce test services. For more information, visit www.bpcc.edu/testingcenter, call 318-678-6002, or send an email to email@example.com.