Computer Technology Academic Programs:
- Associate of Applied Science
- Certificate of Technical Studies
- Technical Competency Area
- TCA CISCO - Provides students with the skills and knowledge necessary to pass both the Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) and the Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) certifications. These certifications show competence in students to manage and maintain medium and enterprise-level network infrastructure and to properly secure them. This is a vendor-specific TCA aimed at Cisco routers and switches.
- TCA Microsoft Server - Provides students with the skills and knowledge necessary to pass the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification. This certification is a prerequisite for upper level Microsoft Certifications and show competency in managing a small to medium Microsoft Server network. This is a vendor-specific TCA aimed at management of Microsoft Servers.
- TCA Software Applications - A job-skills-specific program in the area of commonly used business software applications for students who do not need or wish to complete a two-year curriculum, but who are required to demonstrate proof of knowledge and skills necessary to meet the basic computer needs of the business community.
- TCA Web Design - A well-rounded selection of courses balanced between general orientation to business/industry and applied technical skills. Students completing the Web Design TCA will obtain technical skills necessary for qualified entrance into Web Design and maintenance-related careers.