Faculty assigned specifically to teach and/or develop IA courses/curricula/modules.
Faculty that is overall responsibility for the IA instructional program.
Sandra Partain – Dean of Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Division. Mrs. Partian is in charge of curriculum, classes, and faculty pertaining to the Bossier Parish Community College Cyber Information Technology Program.
Additional IA faculty members teaching IA courses within the department that sponsors IA programs.
- Al Shaw, Instructor, Program Director of Programming, Advisor for Information Programmer Analyst, Advisor for Programmer-Analyst
Tom Hopkins, Instructor, Advisor for Information Network Specialist, Advisor for Web Analyst Programmer
Chris Rondeau, Associate Professor, Program Director of Security, Advisor for Network Security
Dr. Paul Weaver, Professor, Advisor for Computer Information Systems
- Don Rider, Instructor, Advisor for Cyber Technology
- Jennifer McCoy, Instructor, Advisor for Cyber Technology
- Rick Jones, Adjunct
Jay Reynolds, Adjunct
Faculty members' qualifications to teach IA.
- Tom Hopkins, Bachelor's degree in Life Science Botany, Master of Arts in Human Resources Development. CNSS 4011, 4012, 4016, CSEC Certified Instructor. email@example.com, 318-678-6239
Chris Rondeau, Bachelor's degree in Business Education, Master of Education in Educational Technology. A+, Network+, Security+, CNSS, 4011, 4012, 4013, 4014, 4015, 4016, iC3, Adobe Certified Associate – Rich Media Communication, Adobe Certified Associate Web Communication, CSEC Certified Instructor, Project+, HealthIT, ACE, CHFIv8, Microsoft Networking Fundamentals, Microsoft Mobility and Devices Fundamentals. firstname.lastname@example.org, 318-678-6317
Dr. Paul Weaver, Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Master's degree in Systems Technology, Ph.D. Curriculum and Instruction, Microsoft Office Specialist Master Level, CNSS 4011, 4012, CSEC Certified Instructor. email@example.com, 318-678-6374
Al Shaw, Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Master's degree in Computer Systems. CISSP, Security+. firstname.lastname@example.org, 318-678-6522
Rick Jones, Bachelor's degree in Network Administration, Master's degree in Internet Security, CCNA, Dell Certified Systems Expert. email@example.com, 318-678-6243
Jay Reynolds, Bachelor's degree in Animation, Master's degree in IT, Working towards Ph.D in IT Ed. MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) in Word, Excel, and Access. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don Rider, Bachelor of General Studies, General Studies, with concentration in Computer Applications, Master of Arts Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Graduate Certificate Information Assurance. Certified Network+, Microsoft MCP Server. email@example.com
- Jennifer McCoy, B.S., Management, Computer Information Systems, M.S., Computer Information Systems, Certified Professional in Health Information and Management Systems (CPHIMS), CompTIA A+ce, CompTIA HIT-001. firstname.lastname@example.org, 318-678-6048
Back to main page