Tuition Payment Plan Options - Fall 2016
Pay in Full or Installment Payment Plan using CASHNet® automatic draft*
Payment can be made by Cash, Check or Money Order at the BPCC Business Office in Building F.
Credit card payments must be made online using the student’s LOLA login and password.
Sign into LOLA using the student’s login and password.
Under Self Service, select Bossier Parish Community College
Select Student Account
Select Statement and Payment History
At bottom of page, select Credit Card Payment link. Student will be directed to CASHNet
For Pay in Full: Select Click here to Make Payment and follow the instructions as directed.
For Installment Payment Plan: Select link under Installment Payment Plans and follow the instructions as directed.
Please note: Online payments may be made with WebCheck or Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® or Discover® credit cards.
Payment deadline for Fall 2016:
In full: Payment is due at time of registration
Installment payment plan using CASHNet: 1/4 of tuition drafted August 20, September 20, October 20, and November 20
Pay by BPCC Payment Plan*:
To enroll in the BPCC Payment Plan, visit the BPCC Business Office in Building F during regular business hours.
BPCC Payment Plan Deadlines for Fall 2016: 1/4 tuition due August 12, September 16, October 14, and November 11.
Registration and transcript holds will be placed on all accounts with a balance remaining after the last scheduled payment date.
*CASHNet Installment Payment Plan and BPCC Payment Plan will issue a $30 administration fee.
Important Payment Notice
What is the “purge” and how will it affect me?
If you have a balance due, and have not made one of the following payment arrangements, then you will be removed from all registered classes.
If you have registered for classes, and you no longer wish to attend, you must officially drop any class for which you are registered or you will incur charges.
To avoid being removed from your classes for the fall semester, by Tuesday, August 9, 2016 (All Sessions) you must
- pay in full, OR
- have completed all financial aid paperwork by the established deadline, OR
- set up a payment plan and make the first payment.
Please refer to your LOLA account regarding your student balance information.
You can pay your balance:
- online through your LOLA account using the CASHnet service OR
- in person at the BPCC Business Office, Building F, 6220 E. Texas St., Bossier City, LA.
After August 9, 2016, there are three more important dates to remember:
- Students with a balance on August 11, 2016 for all sessions will have their classes removed unless they have made one of the above mentioned payment arrangements.
- Students with a balance due on August 18, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. for all sessions will have their classes removed unless they have made one of the above mentioned payment arrangements. (Registration for Session A will end at 7:00 p.m. August 18, 2016).
- Students with a balance due on August 25, 2016 for Session J, only will have their classes removed unless they have made one of the above mentioned payment arrangements.
- Students with a balance due on October 5, 2016 for Session C only will have their classes removed unless they have made one of the above mentioned payment arrangements.
If you have any questions concerning payment, contact the Business Office at email@example.com.
If you need assistance with financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact:
BPCC Finance Department
6220 East Texas Street, Building F
Bossier City, LA 71111