- Assists administrators, faculty members, and staff in locating, proposing, submitting applications, and administering competitive external funds
- Secures grant funding to provide faculty and staff professional development
- Provides additional funding sources that allow administration, faculty and staff to increase the capacity of the College to meet the workforce learning needs of our students
- Disseminates timely and accurate grants-related information to keep faculty and staff aware of funding opportunities and resources.
- Assists project directors in maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations and College policies regarding grant funds.
Dates to Remember
Board of Regents
- Final Reports on Current 2011-12 BoR Grants due to Grants Office – June 15, 2013.
- BoR Proposals submitted Fall 2012 will be awarded April 2013. Start date June 1, 2013.
- Notify Grants Office of Intent to Submit Grant – September 1, 2013.
- Submit Draft Proposal to Grants Office – October 1, 2013.
- Grants Office submits Final Proposals to Regents – October 29, 2013.
Other State and/or Federal Grants
- Letters of Intent and Final Submissions vary throughout the year and among state and federal agencies. Speak with Grants Office personnel for details on specific grant opportunities.