Stamper Education/Business Scholarship
Criteria and Procedures
The Foundation Scholarship Committee will award one (1) scholarship of $1,000 per semester.
This scholarship will be awarded to a person or persons possessing the following merits:
- Stamper Education/Business Scholarship recipient must be a full-time student at BPCC .
- Stamper Education/Business Scholarship recipient must be a student with a course of study within the education path resulting in an associate degree in General Studies with a concentration in education or a General Studies degree with a concentration in business discipline.
- Stamper Education/Business Scholarship recipient must meet and maintain the same academic and course-load requirements as any other recipient of a BPCC Foundation Scholarship (*See below).
- Student must not be receiving any other type of financial assistance.
Procedures for Applying for the Stamper Education/Business Scholarship:
- Applicant must submit a letter requesting the scholarship. This letter must explain the following: circumstances surrounding your request for this scholarship and all required documents to the BPCC Foundation Office by July 15.
- The Foundation Scholarship Committee reviews applications.
- The Foundation Office will mail award and denial letters to applicants.
- The Foundation Office will notify Financial Aid Office of recipients as scholarships are awarded.
BPCC Foundation Scholarship Requirements:
- Student must have a 2.500 GPA on all college work; and
- Student must be enrolled in 12 credit hours (full-time) at BPCC; and
- Student must demonstrate a special or unusual financial need as determined by the Committee; or
- Student possesses talents that are desirable and will lend credibility to the College; or
- Student has other special circumstances existing, which warrant the issuing of a scholarship award.