Citizens National Bank Scholarships
The Foundation Scholarship Committee will award one (1) full-time Citizens National Bank scholarship of $1,000 per semester. Full-time (12 credit hours and up) students must be admitted and enrolled at BPCC for the semester for which they are requesting assistance.
Citizens scholarships are to be awarded to persons possessing the following merits:
- Citizen’s Business Scholarship applicant is or will be enrolled in 12 credit hours (full-time) at BPCC during time for which he/she is requesting assistance.
- Citizen’s Business Scholarship applicant must be a student with a course of study within the education path resulting in an associate degree in General Studies with a concentration in business discipline.
- Citizen’s Business Scholarship recipient must meet and maintain the same academic and course-load requirements as any other recipient of a BPCC Foundation Scholarship (see below).
- Student must possess minimum 2.000 GPA on high school or college work.
- Student demonstrates a special or unusual financial need as determined by the committee.
- Student must remain in good (academic) standing to be considered for future awards.
- Student possesses talents that are desirable and which will lend credibility to the college.
- Student has other special existing circumstances which warrant the issuing of a scholarship.
- Student must not be receiving any other type of financial assistance.
Procedures for applying for Citizens National Bank Scholarships:
- Applicant must submit an application, letter, official transcript and current I.D. to the BPCC Foundation Office.
- Applications must be submitted in complete form by deadline dates for consideration.
- BPCC Foundation Office will mail award and denial letters to applicants.
- BPCC Foundation Office will notify Financial Aid Office and Citizens National Bank of recipients as scholarships are awarded.
- Scholarship awards are applied to the BPCC student account for each recipient.