Federal Work Study Program (FWS)

To apply for participation in the Federal Work-Study program, students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit the application to the federal processor indicating that they are interested in student employment and list BPCC as a school they plan to attend.

The student must then complete a Student Worker/FWS application form with the Career Services Office, Building F, Room 242.

Funding is limited, so priority consideration will be given to those students who complete all required paperwork/applications in a timely manner. Every student who applies for Federal Work Study will not be awarded FWS.