- Science, Nursing, and Allied Health
- B.S., University of Houston - Downtown
- M.S., University of Texas - Houston
- Research Assistant, University of Texas - Houston
- Research Scientist (Toxicology), Wyle Laboratories - Johnson Space Center
- "The most beautiful emotion in life is the mystical. It is the source of true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead." -- Albert Einstein
Bossier Parish Community College
6220 East Texas Street
Bossier City, LA 71111
Voice Mail: 318-678-6105
Monday: 7:45-8:45 a.m.; 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 noon; 3:45-4:45 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:45-8:45 a.m.; 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Thursday: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 noon; 3:45-4:45 p.m.
Friday: 7:45-8:45 a.m.; 11:00 a.m.-12:00 noon
Syllabi, lecture notes, PowerPoints, lab reviews, and www links are found on Blackboard.
Copyright © 2009 Bossier Parish Community College. All rights reserved.