The Cavalier Express Student Recruiting Team assists in locating and serving prospective students and provides outreach and information to area high
schools and the community.
- Be a current BPCC student taking a minimum of 6 hours.
- Complete an application process in the Recruiting Office.
- Complete an interview with the Director of Recruiting.
- Have 2.0 GPA and be in good standing with the school.
- Assist with a minimum of 6 recruiting events or 24 hours of approved recruiting activities per semester.
- Assist at general and late registration each semester.
- Assist with all sessions of Cavalier Connection (orientation) each semester.
- Work a minimum of 16 office hours per semester preparing mailouts, packets, presentations, etc.
- Volunteer for a minimum of 2 Cavalier Express fundraisers per semester.
- Assist with one elementary school visit per academic year.
- Assist in locating and serving prospective students.
- Be available for night and weekend activities.
- Be student oriented, outgoing, and possess good organizational, speaking, and leadership skills.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Recruiting.