Required Documents for a Transfer Student to BPCC Who Has NOT Earned an Associate Degree

Admission Application


Proof of Registration with the Selective Service System

  • Selective Service Card or Selective Service Number printed from www.sss.govWill open new browser window or tab
  • Discharge papers from the military (DD 214)
  • Copy of current military ID card

High School Transcript

(Waived, if an associate degree or higher has been earned)

College Transcripts

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)


For any admissions questions, please contact our Admissions Office at 318-678-6004.