Admission Process for Online, Accelerated Degree Programs
Once you have determined that an online, accelerated degree program is right for you, complete the online Application for Admission.
- Complete the Application for Admission online on LOLA by clicking Apply for Admission.
- Helpful Tip: Be sure to identify that you are interested in a BPCC Accelerated Program. Remember to make note of the pin you created, you will need this to view your files in the future.
- Download and complete the Proof of Immunization Form;
- Helpful Tip: As online students, complete the "exemption" portion of the Proof of Immunization Form for "personal reasons" stating you are an online student.
- If you are a male born after 1960, register with the Selective Service at www.sss.gov;
- Helpful Tip: If you do not know your Selective Service number, you can verify your enrollment at www.sss.gov.
- Request your high school transcripts be sent to BPCC using this form (click here for a transcript request form).
Request transcripts from any colleges attended previously. All transcripts must be submitted directly to BPCC (click here for a transcript request form).
- Helpful Tip: To expedite the advising process fax unofficial copies of your transcripts to 318-678-6397. Attention: BPCC Accelerated
- Take placement test(s) – tests are required for those who do not have the required ACT/SAT scores or those who are not bringing in transfer credits in English and Math.
- If you prefer, the Application for Admission and the $15 application fee can be mailed to:
- Bossier Parish Community College
ATTN: Admissions-Registrar's Office
(For: BPCC Accelerated)
6220 East Texas Street
Bossier City, LA 71111
- Finally, contact BPCC Accelerated at 318-678-6050 or email@example.com to let us know you have applied.
» More BPCC admissions information